Outperform your competitors
Freight logistics is a key component of the supply chain and MTC is your gateway to the freight logistics world. Our core capability in this arena of logistics management ideally positions us to be able to deliver the right product to the right place, at the right time and at the right cost, irrespective of the nature of the cargo.
Sea and air freight
MTC’s independence enables us to work with a range of ocean and air carriers and the flexibility to capitalise on more frequent services, additional capacity and cost effective freight bookings. We tailor exceptionally competitive international freight products and customised multimodal shipping solutions for unique client needs offering the complete supply chain solutions. Our entrenched relationships with shipping lines and airlines result in freight rates and services that exceed expectations. These services comprise:
- Import and Export
- Port to port and airport to airport
- Direct or deferred routing options
- Excess baggage
- Specialised equipment – flat racks, tanks, flexi-tank containers and Out of Gauge
- Refrigerated Containers
- Dangerous and hazardous cargo
- Buyers consolidations
- Groupage and consolidations
- Express air and courier services
- Break bulk and Roll on Roll Off (RORO)
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- General, perishable and livestock freight
- Project and specialised freight
- Wine and alcohol
- Motor vehicles
International global network
Our international freight forwarding division links a world-wide agency network to offer our clients full cargo control, air or sea cargo consolidation, on-line auto order tracking and pre-alerting systems. We provide our clients with real time information in the most efficient and cost effective environment available.
Our services are truly global – reaching locations such as USA, Canada, UK, Europe, China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, New Zealand and beyond.
Ex-works and destination delivery
MTC recognise that optimised landside logistics is crucial in your supply chain management. Both locally and abroad, MTC has extensive landside logistics capabilities for all ex-works and destination delivery requirements, including:
- Secure Customs bonded facilities
- Storage, consolidation and container stuffing facilities
- In-bond transport
- Container deconsolidation, warehousing and distribution facilities
- Bulk storage
- Quarantine approved fumigation, wash and inspection facilities
Road and rail transport
Australia has an extensive road and rail network to fulfil local transportation needs. MTC’s transport infrastructure extends internationally, and our global office network is able to provide road and rail transport services in most countries.
Request Info Pack
Contact us Today
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you with international trade logistics including freight forwarding, customs brokerage, personal effects and migration logistics, quarantine clearance, local cartage, storage and warehousing.